Fishers Bee, Wasp & Hornet Removal
Contact Us or Get a Free Quote!
Assuming you have lived in Fishers for any amount of time, you are probably no stranger to the bees and wasps. If you have a stinging insect problem and you’re looking for a top-quality Fishers bee removal specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! Fishers Pest Control has bee exterminators who enjoy protecting your residence, family, pets, or clients from the harms of stinging insects. We provide stinging insect removal services for both residential properties and commercial offices.
Our bee removal experts work throughout the Fishers, Indiana area to remove all types of stinging insects. This includes the removal of Africanized killer bees, honey bees, yellow jackets, wasps and hornets. Our Fishers bee removal experts won’t just ensure that the existing bees are removed, but they will also help prevent the bees from returning to your property. Along with this, our experts will also remove any remains that the bees leave. This typically involves removing beehives, wherever they may be located, and any place else the bees may have left their mark.
We have included a list here below of the most important considerations when confronted with a bee problem:
- Don’t disrupt the bees. Should you stumble upon a nest or swarm of bees, retreat. Do not ever swat at a bee. If a bee comes close to you, do not disturb it and it will disappear. Be careful of Africanized bees as they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These bees are much more hostile.
- Whenever you remove any stinging insect from your home or business, the nest and any other remains must also be removed or the insect will return. When getting quotes, ensure that the businesses include this service in their quote or it may wind up costing you a lot more than you anticipated.
- After we come to your residence we’ll ensure that it’s completely closed off, and that there aren’t any open windows or holes in walls that the bees could enter. It is always our first priority to make sure that your family and pets are protected.
- Don’t end up being scammed by in-store bee eradication products. These products are just short-term solutions and they won’t dispose of the beehive. Spraying bees will only irritate them and send them into attack mode. Bee treatment is best left to the pros.
- Never ever approach a bee hive at any time. Africanized bees look just like honey bees, but most people do not realize they are a lot more aggressive. We have had people get stung more than twenty-five times simply because they tried to remove a beehive using a broom handle. We can not stress this enough: Steer clear of beehives. Bee attacks can be deadly to people.
Be advised that we do not just send out a typical pest control technician to handle your bee problem. We have bee removal experts who are specially trained and credentialed to take care of stinging insect troubles. Our Fishers bee removal specialists take it upon themselves to help keep you and your family safe from the threat of stinging insects in Fishers.
If you’ve noticed an increase in the quantity of bees you’ve seen near your house, workplace, or school, then it’s a good sign that there may be a swarm of bees close by. A single nest of bees will consist of thousands of bees! Occasionally, bees will visit’ an area before deciding to create a nest. If you’re able to, try to determine whether the bees actually have constructed a nest, or if they’re just a swarm which is going to move on. Take the time to observe the bees and if they go to and in some type of nest. However, ensure you avoid getting too close. You should look at your bee removal options when it looks like the bees have built a nest.
If bees take up residence within your structure, such as inside the fireplace, wall or attic, then we encourage you to call our Fishers bee removal specialists immediately to limit the damage to your structure. Don’t worry, we don’t require an inspection fee. When you call us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can provide you with an estimate right over the phone. We offer flat rates for many of our pest solutions so you can be completely aware of what you will be paying. Our Fishers bee removal experts know how to safely and appropriately remove the unwanted bees, wasps, hornets and other stinging insects from your property. Call (317) 863-3998 today!